Monday, November 28, 2011

A summary of my dating life to make you feel better about yours

There is that guy who:

-Didn't pay, smoked my last cigarette, didn't walk me to my car and asked for a 2nd date
-Worked at a gas station and lived with his mom
-Showed up drunk, in the middle of the night, uninvited to my house and fell down in my bathroom while sitting down to pee. Upon asking why he was sitting down, he replied "Because I hate you"
-The boy I met at a tailgate who informed me that he couldn't go to any bar that wasn't near his house because he always gets DUI's
-The boy named August who showed up late and then talked shit about Steve Miller Band
-Wants all the girlfriend things from me, but is just my friend
-Only had one arm. Which I am not sure is a bad thing, so much as funny in the context of the rest of this list. 
-Was perfect but lives an impossible 12 hours away
-Accused me of giving him an STD........without having sex with him.........with my hand

So..........there.

No comments:

Post a Comment