Friday, February 24, 2012

I am getting old

And so, it has happened. I thought I would feel old at 30, but that is two and a half years away. I feel old now. Last night was Thirsty Thursday, right? I  made a casserole, did laundry and watched Big Love. And was in bed by 11, because I have to get my 8 hours of sleep. Because I am 27 1/2 and I am old.

I am now morally offended by late nights. Not too long ago my weekends consisted of staying up until 3:30, 4, even 5 am. Now, get me home by 1am. It's not like I'll turn into a pumpkin or anything, just a raging fucking bitch. If I stay out past 1am, that means I will be wasted drunk. Which means the next day I will feel like shit all day. I remember when I could grab some Taco Bell/Pizza Hut express and my hangover was GONE. Now, I am lucky if it doesn't last into a second day. That shit makes a bitch crabby.

And crowds. God damn crowds of drunk kids.

Now, I am just waiting, in terror for my metabolism to slow down.

No comments:

Post a Comment