Tuesday, August 28, 2012

What do you do when you get the sads?

I buy my self things. Weird things

First I bought this. In all honesty, I've been thinking about getting one of these for like 4 months because my couch is atrocious and needs to be covered...by microsuede.

Then the sads set in something fierce. I got drunk by the pool and when I got back to my computer, I ordered this:


To be fair, I have had my eye on this for a long time it was just the $10 cost seemed daunting. But I was like FUCK IT. I really like Firefly and Serenity and I will have this bracelet featuring a sweet Captain Reynolds quote.

Then I broke my favorite glasses. So, Sunday I reordered them while at the same time ordering this epically weird/fun pair of glasses:

\
Finally, I purchased myself a $7 bottle of beer. SOMETIMES WE ALL JUST NEED PRESENTS. And I never shop. Except this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment