Thursday, September 6, 2012

Arbitrary Reasons I Have Rejected Men on Match.com

- An insult to my PS3. Never insult a girl's gaming system.

- I rejected a doctor because he wrote how r u instead of how are you.

-I reject all persons who have names like Dukeballer or IndyBuckeye or IndianaPatriots. They all seem really dumb and their poor choice of sports teams reflects that. I also reject anyone who says something to the effect of "My faith is important" or "My relationship with God is number one." Men who mention wanting an active girl really mean that want a super skinny girl and so I decline to let them decline me.

-One dude claimed to love good beer and then told me his favorite beer is Sam Adams Seasonal. Dumb.

-One said he wasn't too into video games and proceed to tell me how he spent the entire Labor Day weekend playing them. He assured me he did thai chi (WTF) and that he would join a gym. He ended the message with "Was your weekend productive? Please tell me your weekend was productive."

-Ok I am still debating about the guy who wrote me this:
It's always a little weird to write to a person you don't know but I looked your profile and something caught my attention. I think that a girl as beautiful, brave and drawn must necessarily love life and smile a lot! Behind your pictures, there are probably many other qualities but I'm curious to know if you're as friendly, interesting and pretty as your profile suggests. 
He was really trying but I reached WTF at him calling me drawn. I was like isn't that a bad thing? So, I consulted the internet. Of course the first definition is the past participle of draw. Here are the other two:
2. Tense, Haggard3. Eviscerated, like a fowl. 
I just want to respond like.....so you like haggard?

-I rejected some guy who was a consulting engineer for NASA, the Department of Defense and other cool sounding things because I am horribly shallow person and he looked like an extremely pudgy Tom Sellick. And....I just....couldn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment