Monday, November 5, 2012

I AM A ONE ISSUE VOTER

And I vote on genitals. That's right.

I want a candidate who doesn't care who is bumpin uglies. Two vaginas? Two dicks? A couple of pre-ops? I don't give a fuck. Let em all get married. From what I can tell it sucks and mostly ends in divorce. Welcome to heterosexual hell.

Also, leave my goodies alone. Fuck your transvaginal probes. Fuck your attack on Planned Parenthood (I know all you rebellious girls was hittin that place up before you hit 18). I am not planning on having an abortion but if I get pregnant right now you better bet it is either that or I am going to get drunk and take a hanger to my vag. 

Betty White said it best about Romney and Ryan when she said "For a couple of guys who are so against homosexuality, they sure seem to hate vaginas."


No comments:

Post a Comment