Saturday, July 9, 2011

Not Ridiculous - A Fabulous Blog

If you aren't reading it yet, you should. My favorite blog is called Alice's Bucket List. Described by Alice herself:
Hi, I'm 15 years old and live with my parents and sister in Ulverston. I've been fighting cancer for almost 4 years and now I know that the cancer is gaining on me and it doesn't look like I'm going to win this one :( I'm hoping to write in here as much as I can and I'm also going to show my bucket list which I'm trying to get done before I have to go. Hopefully, I'll update as I tick each one off the list :)
And so she does! If you ever feel down, the blog is perfect to read to put things into perspective. Alice is unrelentingly positive and it makes me feel encouraged to be the same! So glad to have found this.
http://alicepyne.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment