Friday, June 3, 2011

Headline: Vogue Italia Puts Three Plus-Sized Models On June Cover

My response? These bitches are not even fucking fat!


Check out this last girl. That is a plus sized model...........fuck I am fat. I could maybe pass for an obese model by this standard. And that is fucked. No wonder so many girls spend their time puking up everything they ate or not eating at all. This is plus sized?
I'm not advocating anyone being unhealthy, but women are constantly sent the message "You are not thin enough." Putting skinny bitches or average sized bitches on the cover of magazines and calling them plus sized just perpetuates and adds to the negativity that already infests most women with regards to body image.
Ugh, I fuckin hate media and what it does to women and men alike.

1 comment:

  1. I saw this article the other day and thought the EXACT same thing.

    ReplyDelete