Thursday, June 30, 2011

I haven't been to a mall in 2 years

I haven't been to a mall in 2 years. I can not tell how much it delights me to reveal this fact to people. How do I know this? Don't YOU remember where you were when you learned Michael Jackson died? I was at the mall. And that was the last time I was there.

My aversion has nothing to do with Michael Jackson though. I just HATE malls. I hate trying to walk around slow moving people. I hate all the teenagers who have no place else to hang out. I hate sales people. I hate feeling so uncool because I'm not sporting those (BLANK) that everyone else has. Don't malls always seem too hot? And I am CHEAP as fuck. I've only been to the Fashion Mall twice in the 5 years I've lived in Indy. Both times to see a movie (Sorry to everyone who had to be there when I got waaaayyyy too drunk watching Harry Potter). If it isn't at Kohl's, Target, Goodwill or Valu World, I really have no interest in adorning myself in it. And I never think I look bad, but I suppose that is up for interpretation.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure I am the only one who thinks my streak is cool. I'm going to keep telling people anyway.
Anyway, I think I may break this streak soon by going to CASTLETON mall.

No comments:

Post a Comment