Thursday, May 5, 2011

Human Breast Milk Cheese

Ok, ok, so in London an ice cream shop was selling breast milk ice cream and now an artist in NYC brings you: Breast Milk Cheese. Click here to read the full article. Gross much? The artist described the purpose of her work:
Simun said she hoped her cheese will make people think about the various ways human bodies are used as "factories," producing blood, hair, sperm, eggs and organs that can all be harvested to be used by others.
That is really not what I think of when I hear breast milk cheese. But then, maybe I am just not deep enough to get 'art'. I really can not believe someone got paid for this. I think I'll start manufacturing sperm protein bars and calling it art.  The title would be "Sperm: Giving life through consumption (Beyond Conception)". Art.

The world is super weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment