Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Trippin about an asshole

I can't be mean about it, because I've done it too, but why does it seem like all the chicks I know are forever trippin about some dude that ain't worth the cardboard applicator of a tampon? Crying and stressing over dudes like this is counterproductive. And that shit makes me feel DUMB. I have to talk myself out of it and back into thinking the right way.
If he is any of the following:
Uneducated
Unemployed
Still letting his parent pay his cell phone bill
Not going any where
Unable to commit
Balding
Bad in bed
Can't hold a conversation
Doesn't pursue any activity beyond the DVR, video games or 'music' (let's face it, every asshole and his brother plays the guitar)
Never has original ideas
Lives with his mom
Can't figure out how to pop the hood of your car (seriously, this dude forced his help upon me because he thought I didn't know what I was doing and then couldn't even pop my hood-nice try dumb ass)
Can't out drink you
Has no interest in going anywhere besides home or one of the 3 restaurants he likes
Annoying
Short/Scrawny
Only has friends who also think he is a loser

Then he is not worth your time or your tears. Go out and let someone else hit on you. Get an online dating profile and let better dudes contact you so you can be like-man, why was I sad? On ta da next one.

The truth is-there are a lot of good dudes out there, even though it doesn't seem like it. They have brains and degrees and careers and own their own cars and houses. They have feelings and respect and chivalry. They are well rounded and fun and you can take them out into public without worrying about feeling like a dumb ass standing near them. Find these men.

2 comments:

  1. Speak the TRUTH!

    Sometimes though, even smart girls get caught up with their emotions. Perspective, ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "scrawny" ha, where do you get this stuff?

    ReplyDelete