Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Donald Trump

On Celebrity Apprentice, Donald Trump had the following conversation:

TRUMP: Good morning. Everybody is saying I should run for president. Let me ask you a question. Meatloaf, should I run for president?

MEATLOAF: Absolutely.

TRUMP: Now you would definitely vote for me.

MEATLOAF: I would vote for you, I would help you with your campaign.

TRUMP: Ok, I thought so. What do you think Star? You’re a political analyst.

JONES: Of course, I’m right here now, ready to roll.

TRUMP: Who would not vote for me?…I would say anybody that raised their hand would immediately be fired because they’re stupid.
This is what the Republicans got? A candidate who asks MEATLOAF if he should run for President. It must be cold and lonely in the deep dark possible Republican presidential candidate pool.

Hahahahaha, I'm going to be laughing about it all day. "Meatloaf-Should I run for President?" Hahahaha

2 comments:

  1. Things that are Ridiculous: Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatever.....did you catch the awesome Meatloaf reference at the end?

    ReplyDelete