Thursday, April 21, 2011

Peeps are kinda cool

It is that time of year again.....Easter! Time for peeps and Cadbury Cream eggs. And Jesus, if you are into the less sugary/commercial side of things. I can honestly say, I can not remember the last time I had a peep. Or if I've ever had a peep. But soon, I will have a peep. Peep this (pun intended)...

I browse food blogs often. I don't know why. I don't cook THAT much. So, while browsing one site I came across these:

These are peep stuffed brownies. That's right, a triple chocolate brownie with peeps melted right into them. I love chocolate and marshmallow. This will be amazing when I make it......after peeps go on clearance next week, post Resurrection.

But, the peep fad doesn't stop there. No. There is peep ART! Check this out:


Who knew that an uber sugary marshmallow treat had a whole other purpose besides inducing diabetes in children (and me, next week). 

No comments:

Post a Comment