Monday, April 18, 2011

Lil wayne and Skylar Diggins

This is Skylar Diggins, the fantastic Notre Dame guard.

And Lil Wayne has a crush on her. He tweeted to her before the Lady Irish's upset victory over UConn:

“Good lukk to my wife Skylar Diggins and the Fighting Irish.” to which she replied “@LilTunechi Haha thanks Wayne! Mmmuah to my husband”


They have been Twitter flirting back and forth ever since. For his concert in Bloomington last week during Little 500, he was sporting a Skylar Diggins jersey.

Can you imagine being 20 years old and all of a sudden the whole country is paying attention to you and Lil Wayne is hitting on you? I think the thing that impresses me most is that we graduated from the same high school in South Bend, IN. A girl who went to my high school has Lil Wayne tryna holler at her over twitter. Awesome.

It is worth it to note that Chris Brown tried to tweet her too, saying:

Skylar Diggins … She’s a cutie @skydigg4 congrats beautiful. Skylar’s reply: Awww thanks for the love Chris!
Ugh, I draw the line here. Really, I hope she doesn't end up canoodling with either. Chris for obvious reasons and Lil Wayne-well, because, it seems he gets ladies pregnant just by standing too close.

No comments:

Post a Comment