Wednesday, April 6, 2011

One Person Ruins Facebook Chat for Me

Facebook chat is fun. You never know who out of your friends is going to hit you up and say hi. Especially the times in the day when some people might be drunk. I would LOVE to participate sometimes.

But that has become increasingly hard. I have someone who I swear to god lays in wait to trap me on the Facebook chat. This person is on 24/7. Whether 3am or 3pm, that little green dot appears by this person's name. Each time I see it my first thought is 'ffffuuuccckkkk'. I don't mind anyone talking to me on Facebook chat, the very act of logging onto it suggests you are cool with that. And I wouldn't mind trading pleasantries with this person every now and again. But, for fuck sake, you gotta say hi and force me into awkward conversations EVERY time I log in?


If someone is not your friend in real life, then you probably shouldn't Facebook chat them every chance you get.


1 comment:

  1. I hope to replace this man, waiting in the proverbial long-grasses of time to (just as proverbially) pounce on yer (not literal) ass.

    But, that's just a hope. I'm not on Facebook...so it's all kinda silly to discuss, really.

    ReplyDelete