Monday, March 14, 2011

Bodybuilders

Ick. On what planet is this even attractive? I understand wanting to be fit and toned, but come on. Do you want to be that jacked? How do you just wake up one morning and say to your self-I want muscles bigger than Hell Boy's (like that reference?)? Would you bang this lady? I would be scared her vagina would break my penis off (if I had one). At least she doesn't have to worry too much about sexual assault or being mugged or something. Except from other bodybuilders.If I saw this chick on the street, I definitely would not mess with her. 

I wouldn't touch this dude with a ten foot pole. Is that even real? I can't decide. Ew, his veiny arms straight up give me the heebie jeebies. Just by looking at this you can't help but wonder what his junk looks like. Not in any perverse way, just in a purely WTF I gotta see this way.
I am going to start exercising less, just to avoid this problem. Also, I will stop taking steroids.

No comments:

Post a Comment