Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Charlie Sheen

So this is what it looks like when you go off the rails on a crazy train....Charlie Sheen 2011.

If you have yet to watch it, here it is:

My favorite part is "I'm not bipolar, I'm bi-winning." Almost as good as "Can't is the cancer of happen."

He is demanding the rest of his money from the canceled episodes of Two and a Half Men (which used to be funny). He fired his publicist....after his publicist quit. And now he got a new tattoo. Block letters that read "Death from Above" featuring blood dripping onto an apple. Charlie explains:
"It's the banner from the death card that Kilgore [the Robert Duvall character] is throwing on his victims," he said on Alex Jones' radio show. "But also falling from it is the apple from [poet Shel Silverstein's] 'The Giving Tree.' There's my life. Deal with it."
Wow, just, wow. He got the idea while watching Apocalypse Now. I'm pretty sure I would quickly dismiss any idea I got while watching that movie, but I am also not bi-winning, so......
He is banned from the Warner Bros. Studio lot. When his father, Martin Sheen, expressed that he thought Charlie should go to AA, Charlie responded-"My conduct is bitchin, my condition is perfect."

The man is almost purely ego and an addict and rich and quite possibly bat shit crazy. It's really sad, but really, really funny to watch happen.

Shout out to my friend Susie, who suggested this ridiculousness. Feel free to pass along your ridiculous ideas to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment