Friday, March 4, 2011

Ridiculously Awesome - Advice from Lil Wayne


 Let's face it-Lil Wayne is a pretty cool guy.And he is on EVERY track I ever hear and I spend epic amounts of time listening to the radio since I don't have a CD player or any iPod hook up in my car. I feel like this makes me an expert. I also have a Lil Wayne Pandora station.

He is crazy. He says crazy things. He smokes weed and drinks cough syrup. I think he has some pretty great things to say about life in general. So, I would like to start a new thing here on Things That Are Ridiculous-Ridiculously Awesome Advice from Lil Wayne.

Here is your first gem:

"Got my heart broken by this woman named Tammy, but hoes gon' be hoes, so I couldn't blame Tammy."

-Lil Wayne feat Cory Gunz -6'7

You are right Wayne. If someone is acting trashy you can't expect them to be any better than what they are. Hoes gon' be hoes. Maya Angelou put it a bit more eloquently when she said "When people show you who they are, believe them."
Thanks Weezy F. Baby.


1 comment:

  1. Not only do I enjoy the wisdom of Lil Wayne, but also Maya Angelou. Two poets.

    ReplyDelete