Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Michele Bachmann

Just keep in mind that this woman is eying a run for the presidency.
Let me qualify, I love that women are receiving the sort of celebrity status that is usually reserved for male politicians. I think it is great that two women are thinking of running for the presidency. But, Sarah Palin and Michele Bachmann, though? Ah! They make all vaginae (that's what spell check took vaginas to) look dumb. Hilary Clinton was demonized, but these dumb bitches get elevated to star status? They like you dumb, ladies.

Oh Michele. Rep. Bachmann (R-Minnesota) accidentally said, in prepared remarks, that the battles of Lexington and Concord took place in......wait for it.....New Hampshire. Someone could use a little Schoolhouse Rock history: 
You are welcome for reminding you of that video.

To be fair, they don't say Massachusetts. But, I thought everyone knew Boston was in that state. That may be too much to ask.

Her response to her oopsie?:
So I misplaced the battles Concord and Lexington by saying they were in New Hampshire. It was my mistake, Massachusetts is where they happened. New Hampshire is where they are still proud of it! And by the way... That will be the last time I borrow President Obama's tele-promoter!
Ooooooo, so presidential and mature. Scared yet? Challenge President Obama to a debate, please girl. Who is betting on Michele for a good showing?....Anyone?....Anyone?.....Me neither.

Let's not forget that this is the woman who also thought that the founding fathers eradicated slavery....yea....about that 3/5ths compromise....Did you read the Constitution? Or are you just talking out your ass, Rep. Bachmann?

My sister Maureen's opinion is "She's probably not even human. She acts like a fucking robot." I agree. 

Only, is that mean to robots? I mean, they would have historical facts programmed in, I would hope. Phillip K. Dick's androids would totally kick Bachmann ass (like that reference, huh?).

1 comment:

  1. Phillip K. Dick's UFO-visited corpse would kick Bachmann's posterior rump. His ghost might shoot a deuce on her chest. Who knows? Ghosts are mysterious.

    ReplyDelete